We hire C.N.A.s, H.H.A.s, Nursing Students as well as caregivers with extensive experience in elder care.
Our Caregivers have the following characteristics:
- Gentleness and watchfulness
- Sensitivity to non-verbal needs
- Active listening
- Proactive problem solving
- Regard for personal boundaries
- Attentiveness to the care recipient’s right to be treated with dignity and respect
You must also pass the following screening:
- Two years verifiable elder care experience in hospital or facility. If you are a live-in, also at least two years verifiable experience as a live-in.
- Physically able to perform all home care tasks and assist clients with transferring
- Current negative TB result
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test
- If you are hourly, you will need a valid driver’s license and car with insurance in your name
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Verifiable references (personal and employment)
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (High School or GED)
If you meet the above qualifications please complete the below application. It’s better to use a computer rather than a smart phone.
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 business days after completing both steps, please give us a call at 215.321.5100.
All A Way to Stay Caregivers are Insured, Bonded, and covered by Workers’ Compensation.
A Way to Stay does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex, national origin, and disability and abides by all of the provisions of Federal and State laws regarding non-discrimination including the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975